About the School
The Mission Statement of Jonesboro Elementary School is to ensure that our students have a quality education provided by the faculty and staff.
In collaboration with parents and community, we will ensure a safe learning environment capable of producing future leaders of tomorrow.
"The Star Maker School"
· Student learning should be TOP PRIORITY in our school.
· Instruction should ENCOMPASS all learning styles.
· Students should DEMONSTRATE an UNDERSTANDING of knowledge, as well as PRODUCE quality work.
· Students work best when ACTIVELY involved in the learning process.
· Teachers, Administrators, Parents, and the Community, should SHARE in the EDUCATION of OUR students.
The Bessemer City School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Dr. Jameka Thomas, Section 504 & Title IX Coordinator
1621 – 5th Avenue North
Bessemer, Alabama 35021
Phone: 205.432.3028 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org