On Monday, October 19, 2020, blended learning students will begin phasing into a four day a week in-person learning schedule. Wednesdays will remain remote until further notice. Please, note that as of October 19th, blended learning will no longer be an option.
- You are required to wear your mask on campus and keep six feet of social distance.
- Wash/sanitize your hands often.
- Do not share items with your friends or schoolmates.
- Stay home if you are sick or feel sick OR if you may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- Stick to the scheduled times for transitioning through the buildings, as assigned through your principal.